Sunday, November 09, 2003

This just in: I feel like roasted butt

I awoke late this morning, after having dropped a Benadryl last night. My nose is mostly dried up for now, and my head feels like a balloon. Or something comparable that's empty and floating around. Whatev. Anyways, I've been asking friends online to recommend a cold medication that will dry up my nose and not make me retarded for the game tonight. I'll be off to the store soon to buy OJ and the lead in recommended drugs: liquid NyQuil, or it's generic equivalent. The toe business was annoying enough, but to have to deal with some cold on top of it is twice as shitty. We're playing the worst team in the league tonight, so it'd be rather embarassing to lose. Perhaps while I'm there I can buy a powerbar & a jug o' gatorade. Energy, energy, energy.

Summary of game to come later.

No comments: