So it's been awhile...
It's been a good couple weeks since I've updated I guess. Time's flown right by me and vacation is over... I was back at school today. Lots has happened since I started last semester, and it's always interesting to reflect on how much has changed. I know so many people there, and it's nice to have a good bunch of fellow music students & to be in the loop. Then there's Tatiana. What started out as just talking to one of the hot young college girls turned into the best relationship I've ever had... not too shabby.I'm all organized & ready to tackle this semester for real. I have to gear up the discipline & put the work forth... I want straight A's this spring, although I'll settle for some B's too, truth be told. But I'm gunning for top shelf grades... due in part to Tatiana's good influence, as she's a straight A student with a sterling GPA.
Tatiana's viscious prick of an ex-boyfriend tried to torpedo everything for us. Knowing what control freaks her parents are, he whined like a little bitch to her mom about me, and Tatiana was confronted about this information saturday night. Initially her mom accused her of hiding things & lying, and the whole situation upset Tatiana terribly. It seemed at first that we were facing a bohemoth of an obstacle, but the next morning she cunningly defused the situation by pointing out that this weasel of a young lad is obsessed with her and refuses to let go. So now we're back closer to square one... Tatiana is still single as far as mom is concerned, and the ex is a psycho who's lost all credibility. And in the end the only thing he torpedoed successfully was his friend-ship with Tatiana, as she told him essentially to go to hell. This pleases me greatly as he's become a huge nuisance to her and a lesser one to me ever since he found out she had a new boyfriend. He's an immature, scheming low-life snitch, and if he's bent on either getting her back or making her life difficult then I'm happier knowing he's eliminated himself from her life.
The first day back to school was easy but exhausting for some inexplicable reason. I had two classes, music history II and MIDI recording I. History should be good... I took it a few years ago and passed with an A, but I didn't actually learn anything. As this is in print, and there-fore could be used against me, I'll limit my elucidation to the previous statement. At any rate, I've decided to take advantage of good faculty while I've got it and re-take the course for knowledge. I'm not even registered.... I just go for the notes.
MIDI recording will likely suck. The professor, an accomplished and knowledgeable player, and decent guy, is a dry and uncharismatic teacher. His lectures are disorganized and difficult to decipher notes from them.
Well, that about wraps it up for now. I should have internet access again soonish, I hope. So regular updates might well be on the way again one of these days, so stay tuned.
Huzzah!
No comments:
Post a Comment