Thursday, January 09, 2003

Random thoughts update

I'm updating the ol' blog from a Powerbook hooked up to a wire-less network. I'm over at a friend's apartment hanging around while he unfucks my computers. So I'm web-surfing & chatting on Instant Messenger with friends & girl-friend... with no god-damn wires tangled around me!

Speaking of girl-friend, I finally got a few hours with Tatiana today! We spent an hour at a mall, which wasn't an idea setting, but it was better than nothing. We were going to move in the direction of the bed-room when we got in, but she called her mom who immediately & needlessly put the kibosh on any action. Damn & blast. If this happens too many times somebody's going to pay. I've yet to determine who.

Now if I can figure out what I'm having for dinner when I get out of here. At 2:30 or 3:00 am.

Do you think Drew Carey is more amusing at this time of night?

The things I think about late at night...

The quote of the night, from Drew Carey,
"What's your dream job?"
"Oh that's easy... Cindy Crawford's couch."

No comments: