The general and semi-organized musings of your garden variety, 30-something musician and (undergrad) philosophy major.
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
A Mac friendly alternative to Hello!
I found a nice alternative to Hello, who sees fit to neglect the rising numbers of Mac users. It's called Zoto, and seems to be pretty spiffy so far. To celebrate, here's a loverly pic of the light of my life and I this past New Years. Aren't we adorable?
So far I dig it, although I'm a little apprehensive that they'll start charging money for stuff eventually. I'd hate to see Picasa corner the market on free photoblogging resources...
5 comments:
I thought you were going to bed early last night. ;o)
I almost gagged when I saw that. hehe.
Gagged? Jeez, don't you think we're adorable? Or at least a little cute? :op
C'mon, who doesn't? We're disgustingly cute.
Yup, Zoto pretty much rocks. I chucked Hello and Picasa like, weeks ago dude.
Zoto = clunky. Good, but clunky. They seem to be adding new stuff though and making it better. I think it's only been around a couple months.
So far I dig it, although I'm a little apprehensive that they'll start charging money for stuff eventually. I'd hate to see Picasa corner the market on free photoblogging resources...
Post a Comment