Irondequoit Hots has been “temporarily closed” since mid or late November. Upon closer inspection, I found a couple notices on the doors. One stated that the property had been seized by the town, and the other said was a Notice of Eviction of the tenant. This was for the whole building, which includes the hots joint and whatever was in the back, which was a separate address. I the building is 633 and 635 Titus Ave. At any rate, I figured that the I-Hots guy didn’t pay his taxes, but it’s beginning to look more like he got the shaft, and that the dude who owned/leased the whole building might be the louse who’s depriving me of a good plate close to home.
When I went to read the notices first, there was a well-dressed older man with a nice car near the back door too. He insisted that it would be open again soon. Now, I didn’t bother to respond with, “oh yeah? Well who the fuck are you,” but he seemed to be confident in his assertion.
Does anybody out there know what the hell is going on with I-Hots? I want my garbage plate joint back!
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment