Today marks a couple of things. Firstly, it's Mom's birth-day, so happy birth-day Mom!
Secondly, today is the final day for me in Fredonia. Today I bring with me what I need and can fit in the car: clothes, some books, instruments. In a few weeks I'll come back to gather the remainder of my belongings and bid a farewell to a failed experiment: music school.
I don't regret having tried it; it would be nagging at me had I not. But now I am fully aware of whether or not I'm capable of hacking it in a real 4-year school of music and I can safely say that I cannot.
This summer I'll be working in food service (again!), hopefully going to Kirk's wedding, and playing electric bass and bass trombone. This fall I hope to be back at Brockport as a history major, but I guess we shall see what the future actually has in store.
Farewell, Fredonia!
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment