Saturday, May 14, 2005

Back to school?

I got my official letter of acceptance for re-admission to SUNY Brockport this fall. The question has been gnawing at me and driving my nerves into a near-frenzy at times for at least a couple weeks. So this helps settle things, and if I can make sure my financial aid isn't removed, or restored if it is, I can resume academic pursuits in late August. Regardless of whether or not I choose to do so, it helps me breathe a little easier.

Now, do I return to the halls of academia and world of papers, lectures and thick books, or do I turn to the culinary arts instead? We shall have to see, I guess.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Congrats on getting into B-Port! The culinary school thing is interesting though. While I don't believe I've ever had the opportunity to partake in your cooking, I've heard it's quite good. And it's something you've always enjoyed doing, so maybe...? Guess you have some thinking to do. I'll direct you to former-Rochesterian Shep's food blog though Something Food Related. He's doing the culinary school thang' in NYC right now. And he's one of those friends I made one summer while od-ing on caffiene at Java Joe's.