And another thing...
The NHL playoffs are on, and with the lockout looming overhead for next season, it might be the last playoffs for a year or two. The Bruins have started things off with a 2-0 series lead over the vile Canadiens. Being a hockey purist of sorts, I'm yearning to grow my playoff beard, which is the natural thing for the true male hockey fan to do every spring. Like birds fly north every spring, so the male hockey fan must, by the laws of nature, sprout facial hair and not shave it until their team is in possession of Lord Stanley's Cup. However, the evil Hyatt, which isn't even giving me holiday pay for my shift on Easter Sunday, has a beef with facial hair and I can't grow a beard. This i detest. I have to find a way around this, so leave me suggestions via the comments. I'm thinking of telling them that hockey is my religion, therefor playoff beards are an important religious ritual and preventing me from growing one would be discriminatory. It's a stretch but it's all I can think of so far.Damn the Hyatt!
No comments:
Post a Comment