The other day, I checked the website of the new joint I work at [note: not the same new job as the last post... an even newer job!], to see if the owner had updated to reflect the new kitchen staff. Both the new chef and I were hired in the same month, which is a big change in a small kitchen. It was a surprise to read this on the restaurant's website:
Who is your chef?
Our head chef is Jeff T________. His 14 years of experience includes The Victor Grilling Company, Tonic, Max of Eastman Place and The Mundo Grill. Our sous chefs are Joe L___, who has been with us since we opened, and Ryan Griffith.
Apparently I'm a sous chef... lofty title! I'm not convinced that it's appropriate, given the typical duties of a sous chef. But, it'll look great on my resumé, so I'll keep it!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment