This evening is shaping up rather like yesterday morning was, which was comfortable and on the cool side. As August wanes the blurring of Summer and Autumn begins. Some days bear resemblance to Summer, with highs reaching up into the low-to-mid 80's, and somedays, like yesterday for example, barely touched 70. Right now it's 72 in the city, which means it about 65 or so up here near the lake. I'm wearing short-sleeves and shorts, but I'm changing into some jeans before I head to Heidi's for sure. It's supposed to warm up to the low 80's as the weekend nears, but those days are numbered. And it's all too appropriate for me, as classes begin Monday for me. I always love Fall, with the clear sunny days and cooling temperatures. It gets me in the mood for school for some reason (probably because I've been trying to get my degree forever). Several of my friends from Fredonia have already started as of Monday, so school is looming just over-head. I have three days of work ahead, Sunday off, and then it all begins.
I'm invigorated by the brisk evening chill that's coming on, so I'm off to fire up the Weber at Heidi's for a family dinner there.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment