Sunday, June 12, 2005

Live music rawks

We went to the Funk Box tonight, in so-called Federal Hill.  We saw/heard the Rebirth Brass Band play, and all I can really say is "wow."  They are in-fucking-credible.  Tight as shit.  Solid.  I mean,  I'm really at a loss for words.   And I can't hear for shit since it was so goddamn loud, but man was it good!  Probably the best part of the trip thus far.  Damn.


Rebirth playing the Funk Box


Rebirth Brass Band


Rebirth B,B. @ thefunkbox.com   :op


A poor shot of Kirk-o and I at the Funk Box.  Damn.  Where are my eyes?





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, there, Guy.

Ryan said...

Why thank you, glad you dug 'em.

battlemaiden said...

heh, that was me. I didn't feel like signing in.

Ryan said...

You're so wily.

battlemaiden said...

You and Kirk-o look totally hot for each other in that picture.

Ryan said...

What happened in Baltimore stays in Baltimore.