Earlier this week I succumbed to whatever vile pestilence was floating around the campus, and I spent half the week sick and drugged up on Day-Quil. What a hoot. I don't remember parts of it so well, as I was either sleeping or befuddled from the liquid crack cold medicine. Poor Heidi was bed-ridden as well, until about yesterday, with symptoms apparently worse than mine. But everyone seems to have recovered, and I'm raring to get the hell out of here for the weekend again. It's been a shitter of a week, and I need my couple days of rest and resetting.
Heidi's half lucky enough to be making a trip this weekend. She's off to Maryland to help her brother move into a new place. That's why she's only half lucky; she'll get out of town and be someplace warm, but she'll have to do a bunch of physical labour. Have fun with that, Heidi! *chuckles* We'll miss you this weekend, of course.
Before she goes however, I have more than a suspicion that we'll be tuning into the second presidential debate tonight. I'm sure we'll both get all kinds of fired up about the stupid, mutton-headed things Bush will say. He pisses us off pretty good. I hope Kerry comes out swinging and makes mince-meat out of that chowder-head tonight.
Well, I'm off to be semi-productive for my remaining hours here at school; time to hit the practice room for some quality trombone time.
Friday, October 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment