Friday, October 19, 2007

Blog updates

Huzzah to the Google folks, who have taken note of user bitching and revised their calendar embedding issues. I have now added a mostly functional gig calendar to the sidebar, and have removed a couple of irritating ones, leaving my sidebar less cluttered. The only remaining issue with the sidebar calendar is you have to click "look for more" to see dates farther ahead than 1 month. Don't know why they don't have a greater-than one month agenda view, but it's still notably better than last time I tried it.

Also added to the sidebar is a box.com widget that plays tunes that I upload. I'm currently making it string band centered, but that may change.

2 comments:

battlemaiden said...

So I see you got yourself a little box down yonder over there. *laughs hysterically*

Ryan said...

You think you're pretty clever, don't ya?

It seems as though my little box is the same size as yours. Only mine's blue & yours is green! You should see someone about that...