Monday, April 09, 2007

Playoff Beard, Day 1

I have shorn myself down to the moustache (and soup-catcher) in preparation for the post-season beard growth. Here is the result:

Historically, Heidi has had a good laugh at my moustache's expense. Now, I happen to think it's a perfectly normal moustache, but she seems to find something amusing about it. Hmph. Well, it's here to stay! (until the beard comes in more).








Go Sabres!

7 comments:

Julia said...

Dude.. you better start growing because w/ just the 'stache? You look kinda 70s.. and not necessarily in a good way.

GO SABRES!

Anonymous said...

I'll start to worry when your bass starts growing a beard....

Ryan said...

So apparently Heidi isn't the only one who doesn't favor the 'stache. Well too bad! Cause it's staying till the beard's in! So there! Nyah!

And gasaholic... is the "gas" part of your handle referring to the pervasive GAS that bass players so often fall prey to...?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and BTW, the 'stace? Mighty Ned Flanders there.......

Ryan said...

What can I doodly-do ya for, neighbor?

So you had my cooking, eh? And it induces gastro-intestinal distress, does it? Who is this, damn it? Reveal yourself!

Anonymous said...

Reveal myself? Now, what kind of fun would that be? I COULD drop hints from time to time...We'll see........

battlemaiden said...

The mustache is gone! I win! Mwah ha ha ha!!!!!!