My God... a new entry!
Just a quickie here (and those can be fun, eh?). I'm at mom & dad's doing laundry, and I need to run soon. A short summary of recent activity:• MCC is out for the semester, thank Christ. The grades didn't turn out wonderful, but not terrible either.
• Tatiana graduated, with distinction, and commencement was followed by festivities at the Dinosaur Bar-B-Q, complete with Mr. Shaw.
• My recital and jury turned out ok... I got lots of compliments on my tone and progress. Also, I've been invited to join the Avon Symphony in the fall.. Not too bad for what I considered a mediocre performance.
• Jacoda is officially done like dinner. We're playing our final gig at Acme tonight at 10:00. Reports will be following soon (seriously.)
I guess that's all I can think of at the moment, and I need to be at the club by 8:30, which is 70 minutes from now, so I've got to book outta here.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment