This Just In: I'm still alive
Just thought it'd be peachy-keen of me to write something in the ol' blog signifying my continued existence & interest in blogging, however faint. This spring has turned out to be the busiest I've been in ages, and it's leaving me virtually no free time.• School proceeds well, and I'm mostly keeping up with my work & getting decent to groovy grades.
• Practice needs to happen alot more; I have auditions at Fred State in a month & it's beginning to look a little bleak now, but we shall see. The Vivaldi movements are coming along, but damned slowly.
• I have music to learn for the Rock & Roll show, which will bring the MCC music area to NYC for four days in early April.
• I have alot of piano work to do, which also requires a load of practice.
• Jacoda is still an entitiy, and requiring my time.
As you can see there's lots for me to do, and this is not factoring in the time I spend with Tatiana, which is as much as I can when not in class. Also, I've been ignoring the Hyatt for several weeks, which isn't terribly bright I guess. I'll have to call them soon & see if I can make sure all is smooth & still get time off for awhile. I'd like to skate by on loan money for awhile & concentrate on school & girl-friend. And it's time for a shaving break... my face was going to mutiny if it had a blade scraped across it once more, hence I'm treating it to a beard once again... ahhh.
The birthday came & went, and it's not so bad being 30, although a friend expressed some minor shock that I've reached that age. I'm probably making the poor bastard feel old, even though I'm older than him & don't feel that old myself. Ah well. More on the b-day & related festivities next time (which will hopefully be soon).
One of my b-day presents was a cold... huzzah! [/sarcasm] I've been stuffed up & vaguely ill for the past couple days, and then there's the lovely staph infection on my thigh. Nothing like some contagious bacteria leaving open sores on you to brighten things up.
That aside, it's been good for me lately. But alas, I have an 8:00 am class in the morn, and the NyQuil I threw back is starting to make me sense-lessly groggy and be-fuddled. So stay tuned & perhaps you'll find more bloggin' soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment